Join us for our second annual event, Envisioning a World Transformed, featuring Chicago change-makers making a positive difference in their local communities. This year we are celebrating Leadership Transformed by taking a closer look at Chicago leaders transforming their industries.
When: Sunday, October 20 | 11 am-5 pm
Location: Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum | 2430 N. Cannon Drive, Chicago
Enjoy a day filled with interactive sharing, personal action planning, and an organic lunch. Join the transformative movement by connecting with like-minded networks and gather tools and resources to help create change within the local and global community.
Get inspired by a few of Greenheart Transforms’ featured presenters:
- Dr. Cassandra Vieten, President of Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)
- Victor Saad, Founder of Leap Year Project and Experiment Institute
- Amanda Britt, Founder of Panzanzee
- Amy Coffman Phillips, Founder and Project Coordinator of B-Collaborative
- Dr. Darren Weissman , Holistic Physician, Developer of The LifeLine Technique®
- Mark Anthony Lord, Founder of the Bodhi Center
For more information, email mrauch@greenhearttransform
Learn more and register for Envisioning a World Transforms at http://
How do you envision a world transformed? Comment below or share on Twitter #EWT2013